ECS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by December 8, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order. Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines. The above does not apply to personnel applying to United States Postal Service positions, however, as an ECS employee you will be required to complete the ECS COVID-19 survey to be compliant with Executive Order 14024. ECS is seeking aGeospatial Analyst Journeyman to work in our Springfield, VA office. Job Description: The Geospatial analyst job description includes extracting and/or acquiring geospatial information, derivative information and multi-INT data for analysis, visualization and modeling to solve problems and en11ance the GEO INT knowledge of mission-specific intelligence issues. This also includes extracting specific mission-related feature data in accordance with NGA data and product specifications and with respect to non-standard product requirements. Provide for extracting and/or acquiring geospatial information, derivative information and multi-INT data for analysis and visualization. Includes extracting specific feature data in accordance with NGA data and product specifications and with respect to non-standard product requirements. Include the extraction of 3D Feature Data using NTM, Mapping, Charting & Geodesy (MC&G) Stereo Imagery; Digital Point Positioning Database (DPPD) or Ortho-rectified Mono Equivalent. Assist in the developing and implementing a metadata catalog based on NGA standards. Assist in establishing and managing geospatial analysis research and production, as well as the strategies and processes to achieve the goal of analyzing the logistics and security associated with the mission-specific issues. Perform network and infrastructure analysis for all aspects of geographic routes. Required Skills:
- BA or 3+ years of experience
- Must have a TS/ SCI Clearance
- Demonstrated MS Word, PowerPoint, database entry and graphic design principle skills.
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production technique and remote sensing.
- Knowledge of and experience with Arc GIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) system, SocetSet, Remote view, ERDAS IMAGIN.
- Demonstrate knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes and sensors.
- Demonstrate customer support skills.