Hi,Hope you are doing greatRole: Sr. O365 Consultant #82330Duration: 8-month contract, possibility of extensionLocation: Remote Now & Onsite in Austin, TX once SafeWebex Interview Client: TX Health and Human Services Commission Thru Apex Systems Inc What You'll Do:
- provide senior level technical expertise for the Collaboration & Mobility team's ongoing efforts to reduce technical debt and develop / implement the O365 components of the Microsoft strategy. This resource will also h
- Help develop a future architecture with automation for standard O365 tasks.
- Assist with operational workload to free up internal resources to focus on strategic initiatives. This will help standardize, secure, and modernize the O365 environment.
- The team has already identified 600 tasks that will need to be prioritized and completed in relation to the strategy. This resource will assist with Microsoft change management to evaluate, recommend, and implement changes related to changes announced by Microsoft.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, and Microsoft Office 365
- Experience in designing, implementing and troubleshooting automation scripts.
- Ability to analyze systems and procedures, to write and revise standards and procedures, and communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes, and procedures to resolve most issues and work orders independently.
- Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with users and other IT teams.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.