Location: Waukesha, WI Description: This position will also support corporate events, employee orientations, employee engagement activities and other programs.
- Partner with internal customer groups to ensure coordination of HR programs and processes within a specific business function or segment of the company;
- Implement and enforce talent programs and policies that drive employee engagement and performance;
- Act as a trusted advisor for supervisors and managers regarding employee relations, training and developing their teams;
- Collaborate with Talent Management to support the development and implementation of Talent Development programs (i.e. rotational assignments)
- Ensure personal and company compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations; ensure compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching activities with managers and employees to support development, business decision-making, HR management, problem solving and performance management;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field OR equivalent experience;
- 2 years of HR experience within a fast-paced working environment.
- PHR certification;
- Previous experience in manufacturing;
- Experience implementing new HR processes and programs; Level of Independence: Works under the direction of the HR management team with discretion to make recommendations and employment decisions in the primary area of support and properly enforce policy. Reports directly to the HR Director or HR Manager.