About Us Tachyon Technologies is a Digital Transformation consulting firm that partners with businesses to implement customer-focused business transformation. Tachyon Technologies understands what it takes for a consulting partner to be effective and strives to deliver a meaningful solution that exceeds its clients' expectations. Role - Sr.Business Analyst Finance Duration - 6 months Location - Milpitas, CaliforniaJob Description : Responsibilities:
- Leverage your expert knowledge of business processes and challenges related to planning, supply chain, and manufacturing for process industry companies.
- Understands the organization's vision, goals, and strategies. Aligns department priorities appropriately, determines critical success factors, evaluates, and pursues initiatives based on fit with strategies.
- Lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right solution.
- Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, informal and ad hoc settings.
- Assess near-term needs utilizing structured interview processes to establish business priorities, consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions; advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities.
- Actively seek ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and best practices.
- Senior-level BSA with 2+ implementations in Enterprise Finance and/or ERP Systems to include Workday, SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft FSCM, or related Financial Systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP FSCM (or related Financial Systems) - Collections Management, Dispute Management and Credit Management with at least 2 full-lifecycle projects delivering new solutions.
- Must be willing to travel to office 1-2 times a week