Our client is seeking a Business Analyst who will analyze and document the processes, dataflow, and definitions of Covid-related clinical and operational data. The analyst will work across multiple teams involved in the creation, enhancement, and dissemination of data in the dataset. Work includes:
- Documenting the process flows involved in the creation of data in the source systems.
- Investigating and documenting dataflows as data moves and is transformed from source system into the dataset and transformed for derived Data marts.
- Documenting definitions for the data elements ad analytics used across COVID clinical and operational uses.
- Document the conceptual modeling of optimized data models under development.
- Validating and testing data flows in the dataset using SQL queries and basic data profiling.
- A 401K Retirement Savings Plan administered by ADP
- Eligibility to Purchase Medical, Dental & Vision insurance through Donnelly & Moore