This isKiran Akki from Kaizen Technologies,We are looking to fill the position with right consultant. Please let me know your interest. Sr Tableau DeveloperNYC NY (Onsite role/ No Remote)12 months Job Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains business intelligence applications including operational reports, dashboards, scorecards, and ad hoc reporting.
- Analyzes data to ensure correct output, troubleshoots issues, and performs unit testing.
- Creates accurate and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Must have a BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Total 10 years of IT Experience.
- 4+ years’ experience developing business intelligence applications
- Strong SQL and database skills
- Strong knowledge of data visualization techniques and dashboard design
- Experience building dashboards using Tableau, Alteryx
- Knowledge of ETL processes, and data warehousing principles
- Proven track record of implementing business intelligence applications
- Flexibility to work on and learn various technologies a must
- Strong communication skills a must
- SAP Business Objects suite of tools including Universe design, WEBI.
- Knowledge of and experience with statistical analysis a plus
- Experience with building predictive models using R or SAS a plus. .
- Experience with health care metrics and analytics is preferred but not required.