Role: ETL (Pentaho) Developer Location: St. Louis, MO Duration: Long Term Day1 Onsite ETL(Pentaho) along with DB(Oracle) knowledge Responsibilities
Momento USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Thanks & Regards John Wilson Momento USA | Exceeding Customer Expectations 440 Benigno Blvd, Unit#A-5 2nd Floor, Interstate Business Park, Bellmawr, NJ 08031 Direct: / Ext 1017; Fax: Email: Web: www.MomentoUSA.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-wilson-08b5231b4/ Minority Certified by SWAM I National Minority Certified by NMSDC One of the fastest growing company in NJ I E-verified Company Awarded fastest growing Asian American business by Diversitybusiness.com Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Momento USA and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at and delete this mail from your records. Note: Momento USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Experience in ETL configurations and development using Pentaho
- Good exposure of ETL and bulk data migration
- Good Experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading from Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Sources.
- Using the data Integration tool Pentaho for designing ETL jobs in the process of building Data warehouses and Data Marts.
- Participation in Performance tuning in database side, transformations, and jobs level.
- Good experience in design the jobs and transformations and load the data sequentially parallel for initial and incremental loads.
- Very strong with Oracle Database