Urgent need for an individualfluent in the procure-to-pay cycle with good consulting experience. Description of the Project:
- 8 - 10 Years of ERP experience
- Process / Functional Knowledge is very important for this role
- Fluency in the procure-to-pay cycle with good consulting chops is required
- Remote from Dallas / some travel to Miami (Key Finance people are here in Dallas)
- The End client is an equipment installation/service/repair business.
- This company was migrating from an off-the-beaten-path ERP to a new and different choice.
- The company ran off the rails and need it assessed and with a plan for corrective action.
- The problem issues will include process design, org roles, and or technology (could be configuration, interfaces, bad master data, bad conversion, etc.)
- This project is to identity the root causes of the problems, to develop a business mitigation strategy (e.g., excess inventory or lines of credit to triage the business interruption, and finally to diagnose root causes and develop a plan for remediation).
- Understanding of Good Practice is very important
- This consultant will most likely have long days (systems issues are causing serious business problems)
- First focus will be P2P and quickly shift to C2C
- Rate is open