In terms of onsite/hybrid, during the initial period, say the first month, this person will need to spend 3-4 days a week onsite at the Westhampton facility. After that, the onsite requirement will vary based on what projects are happening, and in general this person can work from home. But we definitely need a person in that regional area who can be at the facility when the need arises.We're looking for a mid-level developer, somebody with some industry experience building software tools/APIs/products who's willing to spend a good chunk of his/her time at our Westhampton facilityQualifications:
- Java 10.0+ - High degree of competence writing backend applications or microservices
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to collaborate directly with non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience building REST APIs using Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate, SQL.
- Experience with socket client/server programming.
- Experience integrating with an ERP system.
- Desired: Experience with ZPL (Zebra Print Language).
- Desired: Hands-on experience writing Python