Make a difference Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies. Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- As a Lead Data Architect, you will design and assist in development of custom data pipelines using a wide variety of cloud based technologies.
- You will have the opportunity to engineer high-performance and large-scale integrations on a project focused on labor and scheduling datasets.
- You will ensure solutions support all functional and non-functional requirements while also assisting a development team in execution of production grade, consumable data views.
- As a lead on the team you will provide technical guidance and act as a point of escalation for development issues, develop reusable patterns and frameworks as part of the engineering process as well as lead discovery processes with stakeholders.
- Strong SQL & ETL skills.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies.
- Experience with designing enterprise data warehouse solutions.
- Strong PowerPoint skills for documentation of designs.
- Experience leading other data developers.
- Strong communication skills
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks. Find a purpose Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business. Move ahead Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier. National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council. About Ciber Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India. Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.
- Bachelor's or equivalent.