Job Description Infrastructure PM Experience is required!
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Responsible for the execution of major programs across the company, including, but not limited to the program communication, scope, schedule and budget.
- Provide leadership in vendor management and large scale network infrastructure projects.
DESIRED PREVIOUS JOB EXPERIENCE/EDUCATIO
- 7+ years of experience in leadership position delivering large and/or complex projects
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills
- Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget
- Demonstrated ability in team motivation and delegation
- Knowledge and practical experience of the Lean methodology, principles and tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and expert communication skills
- Knowledge of advanced project management, basic program management, and basic portfolio concepts, practices, and procedures within reporting
Key Responsibilities • Manage the end to end program delivery and serve as the communication link between the product execution teams and the business owner of the program • Lead and direct multiple projects, programs and initiatives of all size and complexity levels; may also lead and direct multiple related projects of small to moderate size • Lead and collaborate across cross-functional teams (including direct and matrixed), project timelines for build, and manage towards delivery; lead teams without supervision • Oversee all aspects of assigned projects/program, and in some cases, interim operations which are directed toward a common objective • Set target deadlines and clear predictability, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects/entire program • Take projects/programs from original concept through final implementation • Establish and manage interfaces with all areas impacted by the effort including end users, external dependencies, and 3rd party partners and vendors • Identify appropriate resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and develop schedule to ensure timely completion of delivery • Ensure adherence to quality, compliance and security standards • Oversee stakeholder management • Lead and direct the work of others assigned as resources to the project(s)/program); rely on extensive experience and judgement to accomplish goals • Serve as a mentor to less experienced Program Managers within the reporting area; perform with wide degree of creativity and latitude with little guidance • Travel to offsite locations as neededEEO EmployerApex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .
- 7+ years of experience serving as an active program or project manager
- Project Management Professional (PMP)