Our client, a US Fortune 250 company and a global Medical technology corporation serving customers in Clinical Labs, Health care research & Pharmaceutical industry, seeks anTest Automation Engineer NOTE: ONLY LOCAL W2 CANDIDATES Candidate must be authorized to work in USA without requiring sponsorship Position: Test Automation Engineer (Job Id:# CFNJP00041028)Location: San Diego CA 92121 (100% REMOTE)Duration: 12 Months + Strong Possible Extension Ideal candidate will have the following skill sets to contribute as a Senior Software Engineer in the Software Quality Engineering group. Responsibilities:
- Passion to test software applications and systems manually and with Test Automation and software tools.
- Recommends technical strategies to enhance the overall effectiveness and quality of products to meet business needs.
- Strong knowledge of Software development and testing strategies of Web Applications, Web Services, Big Data, Databases with in depth grasp of related technologies.
- Strong SQL and database related testing skillset and experience.
- Incorporates coding best practices in Test Automation and regularly conducts/participates in Code Reviews.
- Strong coding and debugging skills in C#, Selenium and related Test Automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Technical Stack (Visual Studio, AzureDevOps, C#, SQL Server, .NET, Nuget, IIS) and test frameworks.
- Ability to understand end user/product usage scenarios in designing and conducting Automation testing or development.
- Develop, enhance Test Automation code for functional, integration and E2E testing to validate business, system and operational requirements.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in computer science or an engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of recent software development experience.
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language. (C# with Selenium preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and database testing, and is able to develop intermediate – complex level database queries.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, automation testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Agile Environment experience using user stories, providing test estimates etc.