Senior Manager of Proposals and Contracts 1202160 Job Scope & Purpose: Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Proposal and Contracts Manager to oversee a contract database supporting strategic partners and ongoing activities within the growing biotherapeutic company. Primary Job Responsibilities:
Primary Job Requirements:
- Manage Proposals, SOW, Change Order development activities under supervision within a commercial development team.
- Evaluate new project requests and prioritize responses
- Respond to client request for proposal/information (RFP/RFI)
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to obtain information from key stakeholders and subject matter experts to generate tailored custom proposals with relevant technical, budget and timeline information that are designed to meet client specific program needs and align with business growth objectives
- Partner with project management and operation team to generate Statement of Work, Change Order or other contract documents as needed to support ongoing project needs
- Develop and maintain standard proposal/SOW/Change Order templates and service offering database
- Support sales and other relevant commercial activities as needed
About Stratacuity: Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent. PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™ Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us. Code:TechOpsEEO Employer Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .
- BS with 3+ years of relevant proposal and or project management experience in the biotech/ pharma industry.
- Any understanding of biologics CMC workflow would be extremely beneficial and preferred.
- Efficient with MS office (Excel, word, project, etc) and familiar with relevant business management software systems such as Salesforce
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight timelines