- Work directly with vendors, technical staff, and agencies to ensure project success; coordinate with NYC3 internal stakeholders across the agency to facilitate communication to agencies, adoption, and project ramp up, reporting and roll outs.
- Manage multi-function team coordination, opportunity screening, proposal development, cost/benefit analysis, vendor selection, schedule and budget oversight, contactor/vendor management, issue resolution, and project close out;
- Develop approved project proposals and assist in the development of project charters, cost estimates, and other project related artifacts.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and resources; and develop and maintain a division level project delivery schedule with well-documented materials, Gantt chart and other executive briefing materials; perform related duties as required.
- At least four years of experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience in managing Agile and Waterfall projects
- Demonstrated experience in managing Identity Management projects
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Knowledge of complex network architecture, hosting strategies
- Understanding of authentication integration in Windows and Linux environments
- Knowledge of NIST framework related to Identity & Access Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to agency offices within NYC as required