I am currently working with an industry-leading Identity vendor that is currently in need of a highly-skilled Architect to join their team on a full-time basis:DescriptionThe Sr. Sailpoint Architect will be responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive solutions to our internal and external customers. This role will have hands-on architectural, engineering, and operational responsibilities, as well as technical leadership and expert level troubleshooting duties.Position Responsibilities:
- Design, implement & support highly automated integrations with IGA platforms to elevate security and compliance.
- Interfacing with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate documenting and analysis of requirements, solution design, development, testing, and Production deployment.
- Customize IGA platform to support Life Cycle Management processes.
- Monitor and support day-to-day operations related to system performance, functionality, and end user queries.
- Focus on process improvements via innovative methods to assist in the automation of manual tasks.
- Expected to be a key contributor in roadmap development to advance the IGA program and add continuous value for our user community.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting, participate in on-call rotation/DR Test, and develop solutions and processes to eliminate off hours support calls.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in deploying and managing an IGA platform with a demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies, such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, and LDAP to deliver complex solutions.
- Subject matter expert for core IGA capabilities: Identity Lifecycle Management, Access Management, Identity Governance, and Access Certification.
- Development experience in BeanShell, Java, REST/SOAP API and variety of other integration methods (LDAP, JDBC, Flat file).
- Experience with one or more databases: Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL
- Advanced skillset in collaboration and can lead team-oriented projects effectively without the need for guidance or support across all situations.
- Strong familiarity with security issues surrounding Identity Access Management and experience in implementation of security systems and controls. Must have a deep knowledge of security components, principles, practices, and procedures.