04 Nov
LINUX ADMIN / 99% Remote / Work in Movies!
California, Los angeles , 90001 Los angeles USA

Job Description A media storage company is looking for a junior to mid level Linux administrator who is local to Los Angeles and has a passion for entertainment. Movies and streaming aren't going anywhere, and this is the time to hop on board! This company creates and installs top-of-the-line production backup hardware and software for movie studios all across LA. This means you can work 99% remote and, for the other 1%, take trips to some household names in the film industry. The perfect candidate for them will be local to LA, have 1-3 years in Linux, and be able to do installations when needed! This is a rare opportunity to work alongside some of the highest performing equipment in the business. Required Skills & Experience

  • 1-3 years of experience with Linux
  • Preferred experience in entertainment (not required)
Desired Skills & Experience
  • B.S. in Computer Science or Related Field
  • Have a great attitude and drive to learn!
What You Will Be Doing Tech Breakdown
  • 100%
Daily Responsibilities
  • 70% Hands On Linux Admin
  • 30% Team Collaboration
The Offer
  • Competitive Salary: Up to $100k
You will receive the following benefits:
  • Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • 401(k)
  • Paid Sick Time Leave
  • Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. #LI-RM1


Related jobs

Report job