- Leads ETL design and development of new or changing mappings and workflows with the team and prepares technical specifications.
- Creates ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, and Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter 10.x and prepares corresponding documentation.
- Performs source system analysis and implements versioning of the ETL repository and supporting code as necessary.
- Develops database triggers and SQL queries as needed, utilizing industry best practices and SQL tuning for optimization.
- Supports back-up, recovery, and continuity plans to restore capability use and outputs within SLAs.
- Work Authorization: ship for 3+ years or Permanent Resident.
- Active Public Trust level clearable
- Significant experience using Informatica's B2B Data Transformation application.
- Experience designing and building on-prem data integrations with PowerCenter and Connectors (PowerExchange) with database and mainframe integration experience required.
- Informatica PowerCenter 10.x and Connectors (PowerExchange) expert level.
- Informatica B2B Data Transformation application advanced level.
- SQL advanced level.
- Knowledge of Linux shell scripting and IBM's Data Studio is preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.