Sr Software Engineer - Direct hire (San Diego, CA - Hybrid) Responsibilities:
- Work as part of Agile scrum teams to design, implement, and test the SaaS platform built on micro services architecture.
- Deliver software architecture, designs, and implementations
- Create and execute unit/component and integration tests to verify functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve software defects.
- Contribute to software design reviews and code reviews
- 2+ years of experience building SaaS platforms in the cloud
- 2+ years of experience with building, deploying and maintaining microservices and applications on Kubernetes
- 1+ years of experience with using Kafka or other eventing systems
- Extensive experience in one or more: Go, Java, Python, bash on linux
- Proficient with relational and document database technology.
- Demonstrated strong ability to design, develop, and maintain object-oriented multi-threaded applications
- Able to write robust code that meets product requirements while being lean, maintainable, unit tested, and easy to understand
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Self-starter mentality with excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience writing high quality unit tests against mock objects
- Experience writing CI tasks
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Must thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment