A Real Estate Agent plays an essential role in a real estate transaction. Real estate is an exciting industry that is constantly evolving, and we need someone who is creative, enthusiastic and willing to think outside of the box to give their clients the best real estate experience possible.
You would fit this role as an Entry-Level Real Estate Agent if you love to come up with creative solutions to make yourself stand out in a thriving real estate market. As this is an entry-level position, prior real estate experience is not required. We will provide you with training and resources to prepare you to become a successful agent. Real Estate offers a lot of independence, so if you are a self-starter and enjoy flexibility, this position could be a good fit for you.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings.
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other parts of the real estate process.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects.
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on real estate transactions.
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs, and open houses.
About Coldwell Banker Trusted Advisors
The story of Coldwell Banker is more than just a series of events. It is the story of how two men, built upon the foundation of honesty, integrity and professionalism. With these principles, they built one of the most successful and enduring real estate companies in the world. Founded in 1906, Coldwell Banker was the first national real estate brand and continues to set the industry standard of excellence and innovation. These foundational principles are still at work and evident today.
As a broker, we will
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security.
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule.
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.