A Real Estate Sales Agent is a real estate agent who manages the sale of residential properties for clients. In this role, clients will rely on you to sell their property expediently and for the best possible value. You will research local market activity and stay up-to-date on industry trends. Real estate transactions can be an intimidating process, so you must be a good communicator and be proficient in how to make a good sale.
A successful Real Estate Sales Agent will be comfortable prospecting new client relationships and networking with other industry professionals. A goal orientated attitude, with a focus on personal development, will help in becoming a high-performing agent. An ability to think quickly and to creatively solve problems are also vital components in order to stand out in your market.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable.
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser.
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale.
About Coldwell Banker Trusted Advisors
The story of Coldwell Banker is more than just a series of events. It is the story of how two men, built upon the foundation of honesty, integrity and professionalism. With these principles, they built one of the most successful and enduring real estate companies in the world. Founded in 1906, Coldwell Banker was the first national real estate brand and continues to set the industry standard of excellence and innovation. These foundational principles are still at work and evident today.
As a broker, we will
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.