Retail Associate, Electronics Repair
For more than 25 years, Asurion has been a leader in innovation, not only in the tech solutions industry, but in creating a culture where employees feel valued.
We help people do more with their technology and stay connected on all their devices. We provide our customers with simple, helpful advice to get the most from their technology, assistance to fix any technology issues they have and protection of their devices to ensure they quickly get a replacement or repair if anything does go wrong.
What you will be doing:
Our team of Retail Associate, Electronics Repair Techs have great passion for technology and connecting customers to products that enhance their everyday lives through exceptional customer support and technical expertise. We sell solutions-based products and services by building authentic connections with customers that drive long-lasting relationships. The UBIF Technician will work inside a retail store, and be the face of Asurion, delivering award-winning, personalized customer experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve customer issues by troubleshooting and repairing their electronic devices
- Bring sales experience to consistently sell the Connected Home product and Serve, Solve, and Sell on every customer interaction
- Learn and apply the details of the Connected Home product, how to gain an understanding of the customer's technology, and how to offer and sell protection/tech support solutions to customers to meet their needs
- Perform in your role and achieve your goals by performing in sales, providing excellent service and technical/repair support, and creating satisfied customers, in accordance with Asurion’s Core Values
- Expand your knowledge of ubreakifix’s products and culture
- Deliver world class customer service
- Demonstrate ubreakifix’s Core Values in all interactions
- Be responsible for inventory management
- Organize same-day pick-up inventory, including picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and handing off packages to delivery drivers in an accurate, efficient manner
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver on programs/processes
- Provide feedback on work instructions and improve process flow
- Self-manage and set priorities while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
- A passion for solving problems and delivering solutions
- A love for people and the devices that enrich their lives
- One or more years of customer service/retail sales experience preferred
- A willingness to learn and leverage sales resources provided by Asurion
- Reliable and flexible when it comes to dealing with difficult situations
- The ability to quickly adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Motivated to meet and exceed evolving key performance objectives
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule
- Six months experience with product service support or electronics troubleshooting
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Willing to undergo and pass a background check including Criminal and Drug Test
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- This job operates in both a retail environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers/scanners and packing equipment for orders.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Bending, sitting, lifting, and standing based on the need of the business, up to 75 lbs. Standing and/or sitting for extended and long periods of time, up to 100% of shift or over time.
- Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job including close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Vocal communications are required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word and/or to communicate with customers and/or clients.
- Hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels
- Exposure to dust, noise, chemicals, and such matters as demands for overtime or shift work. Exposure to various materials including cardboard, various metals, and plastics. Exposure to moving equipment and objects in the immediate work area such as automated machinery. Exposure to tools or materials, including batteries, which may involve the risk of injury.
We take care of you (benefits/perks):
- Competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Continuing education support
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
Since its inception in 2009, ubreakifix has grown to hundreds of stores nationwide in markets across the U.S and Canada. ubreakifix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low-price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee. ubreakifix handles everything from phones and gaming consoles, to cameras, laptops, and computers. Let the repair professionals at ubreakifix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. And most repairs can be completed while you wait! From water-damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, ubreakifix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info!