Role: IT Systems analystContract - 6+ Months Location: Houston Texas (Need Local candidates only)Important Note - Must be vaccinated, onsite work day -1
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4-year accredited university, or 5 years of related industry experience or equivalent technical experience.
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS), or Management Information Systems (MIS) degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology specific to application development and support
- 3+ years of experience developing and supporting SQL-based applications is required.
- Hands-on support of commercial energy transportation systems (contracts, tariffs, scheduling, ticketing, balancing, invoicing, reporting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable) is preferred.
- 3+ years working directly with software vendors to deliver high value system projects is preferred.
- Experienced in the following technologies: SQL database, Visual Studio, and Microsoft SSRS with strong project and business analyst skills.
- Experience with Angular is a plus.
- Familiarity of behavioral patterns including but not limited to State pattern.
- Knowledge of code branching, application versioning, packaging and release management.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills.
- Experienced in database design, table creation, development of stored procedures, and referential integrity.
- Ability to develop, support and tune multiple system interfaces.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Prior experience integrating energy transportation applications is a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with co-workers and customers
- Ability to professionally deal with difficult/tense situations.
- Ability to pick up on technical concepts quickly and can learn new skills and knowledge.
- Enjoys working hard in a fast-paced, action oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.