Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Developer position in the Space and Launch Ground & Mission Systems organization in Kent, WA.We are looking for a highly motivated individual that has passion for leading the development and delivery of innovative cloud-based enterprise applications.You will be part of a team developing software in an agile/continuous integration deployment environment.Position Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership to the team as well hands-on development, primarily in the areas of: 1) Software architecture concepts, primarily cloud-based solutions; 2) Cloud-based service models, such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS); and 3) Cutting edge cloud-native data analytics tools and solutions.
- Develop automated unit and end-to-end test scripts
- Lead and conduct design and code review sessions
- Work within project teams on iterative development that delivers high quality products
- Conduct research and development and ensure successful deployment of emerging new technologies
- Work with designers, product managers and architects, as well as other developers, to ensure that products and services are properly integrated
- Develop effective, defect free, reusable source code that meets business requirements and team standards
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development Methodology environment
- Experience with shell scripting languages including Python
- Experience developing software products in a cloud computing environment, preferably with Amazon AWS
- 1+ years' experience working with signal processing algorithm development
- Exceptional software architecture, design, and development knowledge;
- Experience with service oriented, microservice-style architectures Experience with DevOps, continuous integration and delivery CI/CD, deploying to cloud environments.