Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career. Work you'll do
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
- Lead, assist, and development of test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing.
- Participate in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and automated testing and support tools.
- Provide status reporting to resolve deficiencies or compliance issues.
- Track defects and communicate to appropriate staff for resolution.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience working with IAM
- Experience working with identity governance
- Experience working with HSPD-12
- Experience utilizing advanced authentication
- Test driven development
- Test automation
- Test execution
- Test management
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)