One of our premier clients is looking for Project Analyst in Richmond, VA for a Contract position. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (1) current location (2) desired hourly rate (3) Your email address.JOB DESCRIPTION: The client is looking for a Project Analyst to assist with program and project management administrative tasks. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide program/project team general support, create and manage project reports, maintain project assets, evaluate and monitor project progress, assist/maintain budget, project analysis, research, documentation.
- Plan and manage projects, information and requirements gathering, data analysis and reporting.
- Assist with overall planning and management, perform on-the-ground-work - information gathering, data analysis, reporting. Maintain project contracts and financials.
- Project analyst experience
- Experience with/understanding of project management and data analysis
- Proficient with computer technology and Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of all phases of project management life cycle
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills