Address: USA-IL-Chicago-300 South Riverside Plaza Store Code: Infastructure (2761192) Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com . This position will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN, and Security, infrastructure within the Retail and Ecommerce Environments. Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead partners in IT, business areas and vendors in understanding, and enhancing business requirements to create technical, and functional specifications.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the analysis, design, & preparation of tech solutions to meet business needs.
- Leads the design, build, validation, implementation, and maintenance of IT infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs.
- Interfaces with IT PMO, architecture, and service delivery teams among others in support of delivering timely, robust, and scalable solutions.
- Interfaces with and guides network, hosting, and End User Technology engineers and/or vendor partners in providing clarifications on design patterns, as needed.
- Performs solution verification to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the specifications meeting business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for technology lifecycle portfolio management from conceptualization until retirement in one or more areas.
- Provides support and/or interfaces with support teams, internal or external, to ensure business and technical issues with applications and/or infrastructure are resolved timely and effectively.
- Develops and maintain high quality network engineering designs supporting the organizations standards
- Use Software Defined Network technologies including Cisco ACI, Firewalls, Load Balancers, and SD-WAN
- Experience of project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- 7+ years
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- CCNA, Wireshark Network Analyst, ITIL Certifications
- Oral and/or written communication skills including visual presentations to all levels of an organization
- Attention to detail especially in documenting work products
- Ability to Influence leadership
- Ability to manage time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets
- Experience supporting Retail or Manufacturing