An education institute is looking for an SQL / ETL Extraction Consultant for a long term contract.Requirements and skills
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in ETL process, including data extraction from various sources, data mapping and data transformations logic building.
- Strong SQL skills (2+ years of experience)
- Ability to optimize long running extraction process and manage daily load jobs.
- Experience in client facing on technical subjects and managing multiple projects/stakeholders simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience serving as a project owner including managing communication progress to stake holders, risk identification and mitigation and facilitating problem solving.
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and obtain buy-in.
- Oracle, SQL server, PostgreSQL database experience is preferred
- Looking for candidates that are enthusiastic, open to learning, and a strong team player.
- Conceptualize, develop, and deploy data extraction procedures working collaboratively with clients and internal teams.
- Proactively recognizes SQL extract logic issues and implement best solution on data extraction.
- Handle multiple client requests simultaneously and staying active with the client/internal team conversations.
- Ensure barriers to timely completion of support requests and take necessary steps to overcome delays.
- Build and foster strong relationships with all levels of technical and non-technical staff at client institutions
- Work independently with internal and external project managers to ensure timely delivery of resolutions.
- Develop recommendations for internal leadership around preferred data integration methodologies.
- Confronts problems, change, and/or challenges quickly and enthusiastically.