DESCRIPTION Job summaryAdvertising at Amazon is growing incredibly fast by providing efficient tools to drive sales for our vendors and sellers. These customers need tools that help them get the most from their advertising dollar in the least time. The Campaign Management team ensures Advertisers can easily use tools to launch their campaigns independently. We are looking for a pioneering and collaborative Software Engineer to work in our unique, product-focused "2-pizza team." You will sit side-by-side with product owners, contributing to the new ideas that will become your projects. You will build applications and that provide the right help in the right place at the right time. If you are a Software Development Engineer who is interested in being close to the business problems, wants to broaden your leadership skills, and are passionate about delivering world class user experiences, we would love to talk to you. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience with networking technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline