- Monitor telephone system and take calls from APS users
- Log all reported incidents, Fulfillment Requests (Service Requests) and attempt to resolve issues at 1st contact in accordance with established SLA's
- Escalate incidents to level 2 or level 3 support according to established processes and procedures
- Track and follow-up on incidents escalated to technical teams to ensure issues are resolved promptly and closed
- Remotely connect to user computers and assist with resolving issues as necessary.
- Perform proactive support activities including but not limited to:
- o Ensuring that antivirus software installed on all machines and scans are completed routinely.
- o Update user and asset information in database (as necessary)
- Provide support for APS IT projects (as needed)
- Follow established processes and procedures.
- Report to IT any suggestions that will improve process or make support easier or more efficient
- Maintain exceptional customer service posture at ALL TIMES
- Document work performed (and steps to resolve issues) at all times within ticketing system for audit or knowledgebase purposes
- Record and submit checklists or other documentation as required