USEReady is seeking a Help Desk Coordinator for 12+ month contract role in NY City! The ideal candidate will maintain and provide technical support to retail stores, warehouse and corporate locations. This position must be specialized in IT services related to hardware, software, infrastructure, databases, networks and servers in order to ensure effective and efficient availability and deployment of IT assets. Responsibilities:Required Skills: 2+ years of Help Desk experience. Office 365 Cisco VPN Symanentec or other antivirus software such as Norton or McAfree Windows - including installation of software updates and imaging Networking experience including troubleshooting why a network is down and understanding of TCP/IP PC set up iPhone set up A+ certification Desired Skills: Cisco phone systems Jamf software Any experience supporting a retail environment would be a huge plus!Bachelor's Degree desired
- Troubleshoot any systems and hardware related problems and escalate urgent/complex cases to Director of IT Operations for resolution.
- Provide specialized advice and training to users on the optimal use of computer equipment and software to increase user productivity.
- Set up new PC' sand iPhone for store and warehouse use; set up workstations and iPhone for new corporate employees.
- Install and update programs as necessary.
- Respond to user inquiries submitted via the Help Line including but not limited to Cegid, Office365, Cisco, Windows, Symantec Anti-virus, and etc.
- Work with management to identify research and analyze and resolve information system problems and trends.
- Assist management with the development and completion of special projects.
- Perform standard system reporting.