VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Role: SAP HANA Developer with Hadoop Location: San Jose, CA (Remote) Long term Primary Skills: SAP HANA, Data modeling, Hadoop , SQL The SAP HANA Developer performs a wide range of job duties utilizing technical know-how and develop an analytics product that will generate insights into customer journey. Maintains a very hands-on focus for technology matters combined with an affinity for solving complex technical issues, enabling tools for self-service data analyst community and delivering projects on time with high quality. Job Description:
- 5+ years' experience with strong SAP HANA Modeling, SQL Skills and big data with enterprise data warehousing experience
- Well versed with SAP HANA Data modeling and performance optimization of various models
- Design, develop, and test ETL solutions including modeling data warehouse metadata and automating data loading processes
- Experience in SAP BODS
- Strong experience on SQL and PLSQL
- Good to have experience in Hadoop/Hive.
- Well versed with Enterprises with Multi-Functional Data Sources- Marketing, Sales, Order/Invoice, Finance data, e-commerce and product usage data.
- Experience monitoring, troubleshooting and tuning services and applications and operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of systems capacity, bottlenecks, and basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.
- Should be able to take the lead and interact with US team members with minimal supervision