- 100% Health insurance coverage
- Equity and Token based Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Experience working collaboratively on a cross-functional team.
- Integrate partner APIs into our backend system to grow the range of financial products and services we offer
- Write code to create and maintain APIs that deliver consistent abstractions to empower our frontend developers.
- Monitor and support the ongoing operation of our backend servers.
- Participate in all product development phases from requirements to production.
- Champion for a remarkable user experience by supporting our user support team in debugging user-facing issues and delivering solutions (a responsibility we take very seriously, and share teamwide).
- You have 5+ years of backend engineering experience, preferably with a consumer facing fintech product.
- You develop with a focus on testability or for the purpose of performing automated tests.
- You possess a strong understanding of security and privacy. Preserving user trust is a high priority for you.
- You have proven a strong aptitude for learning new technologies with a good instinct for discovering defects.
- You learn fast, are collaborative by default, and have outstanding communication skills (especially written).
- Bonus points if you already already have: experience with NestJS, GraphQL, Docker, and Continuous Integration tools; knowledge of payment technology, fintech, and/or crypto.