Delivery and Support Leader - Hybrid Solutions and IncubationLocationUS - REMOTEThe teamUS S&A Hybrid Solutions + Incubation (HS+I) team is responsible for developing, managing, scaling, and operating a suite of assets, data and new businesses that address our clients' issues in Strategy & Analytics. Our FY22 asset portfolio is divided into two distinct buckets:Asset Based Business: Typically, a proprietary asset wrapped around a set of complementary services and capabilities. These businesses are incubated in HS+I and are delivered in conjunction with the other S&A Offerings: Strategy, Analytics & Cognitive (A&C), and AI & Data Operations.Stand Alone Assets: Designed to enhance or optimize client engagements. Our stand-alone assets are dived into asset families, one for each Offering within Strategy & Analytics. How can S&A HS+I work support your team?The S&A HS+I team supports various stakeholders to grow our asset-based consulting business and incubate priority new business across Strategy & Analytics. See below for ways to engage with us: Offerings: We collaborate with the Offerings to prioritize assets and other new businesses based on market demand. Asset Owners & New Business GMS: We work with asset owners and new businesses to build out a concept, business plan and roadmap to scale sales and delivery. Project Teams: We support project teams by identifying the right assets and other new businesses to leverage through the sales, delivery and operate process. Delivery Center Resources: We identify, hire and train delivery center resources as required to scale delivery capacity and the business, dependent on market demand.High Level Role:We are looking for an experienced manager with extensive experience in IT Service Delivery and Support with direct experience establishing internal process/framework for a specific software/product platform and have direct experience working at a commercial software and professional services company. Strong leadership, organizational design, process rigor and program management skills across global enterprise teams is a must. As the Delivery and Support Leader you will have the opportunity to deliver powerful yet elegant software products using cutting edge technologies.
- Establish organizational design for Delivery & Support of HS& I Products and Assets
- Recruit, mentor, manage and lead high caliber teams to Deliver (Advise and Implement) and Support (Operate and Close) HS&I Assets and Products
- Design, develop and establish HS&I Service Catalog and integrate with ITSM tools; socialize and enable same to Practice and Account Teams
- Consult with clients to analyze and verify operational needs, and to understand clients' business objectives and goals. Possess and maintain a high level of industry specific business knowledge by remaining current with emerging products and technical updates
- Collaborate with Practice Leads and Account Teams to translate business requirements into technical requirement to establish Delivery and Support SOW's and project plans
- Provide Continuous Improvement in Delivery & Support Services throughout SDLC by collaborating with Asset and Product Owners and Account Teams
- A Bachelor's degree and 5-10 years of relevant work experience are required
- Relevant experience at Commercial Software Company
- Relevant experience Delivering & Supporting products/platforms in highly regulated and fast-moving industries
- Relevant experience delivering products/platforms and Managed Services/Consulting
- Strong leadership, operations, and program management skills
- Manage global teams 15+
- Relevant ITSM, ITIL, Agile, DevSecOps experience
How you'll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenshipDeloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tipsWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. . Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- Post graduate or equivalent experience in Operations Research, Software Engineering, or Information Systems
- Product Development and Product Management experience in Financial Services, Health Care, Insurance or Technology industries
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development lifecycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations.
- Knowledge of Cloud Hosting service providers and technologies
- Experience in start-up or incubator as an individual contributor and taking leadership roles at scale; IPO experience a plus
- Experience in delivering and supporting world class solution in highly demanding and regulated industries: GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, SEC or FINRA