Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION Develops core versions of software applications for sale to external clients. Identifies clients' purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives. Interacts with engineering groups to assist in the design changes to equipment and/or software. Trains and communicates with clients on systems application. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs using Angular and Java.
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Demonstrates working software to project stakeholders.
- Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
- Experience with Angular (including AngularJS and Angular2)
- Java Spring Boot and RESTful API development
- Experience with AWS Lambdas, S3, and other resource types highly preferred
- Experience with relational databases (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server)
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development)
- Knowledge of Black Knight products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business is desired but not required
- Knowledge of financial services industry is desired but not required
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations, and operations within assigned line(s) of business is desired but not required
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design-based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
- Requires in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practices