Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security and integrated risk programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure, automate and support technology innovation required by the business.Work you'll do:Deloitte provides Integrated Risk Management services in the following areas based on the client's immediate and long-term needs. By coupling our business and cyber risk process functional experts on platform automation and integration with our risk and compliance domain leaders across Risk & Financial Advisory, Deloitte can provide a full spectrum of services; including:
- Advise - process and strategy roadmaps, implementation plans and business case development, quantitative return on investment, program and target operating model, data strategy & governance, risk & control framework, content definition & standardization, training and end user enablement
- Implement - configuration and as needed, customized, solutions on leading IRM platforms utilizing accelerators via pre-built templates and proofs of concept
- Operate - managed IRM ranging from keeping the lights on for the client's environment (e.g. upgrades, access help desk) to full-service use case development and dashboards
- Working with clients to identify target use cases for automation, as well as defining and documenting business and functional requirements for software development.
- Designing programs and processes in a manner that supports automation, including documenting process flows, roles and responsibilities, inputs and outputs, and metrics/scoring.
- Configuring and customizing software applications, including forms, workflows, calculations, integrations, reporting, dashboards, access controls, etc
- Deploying automated IRM solutions at large and complex organizations.
- Willingness to learn and work in a disciplined, collaborative professional environment
- Ability to listen to clients, managers, and peers, take strategic direction, and communicate clearly
- 7+ years of work experience consulting with organizations to design and implement risk management and IRM processes
- 7+ years of consulting experience in defining business and functional requirements and working with technology teams to support these requirements through automation using IRM software that includes but is not limited to Archer or ServiceNow.
- 7+ years working to identify and address internal and external client needs, including:
- working collaboratively with senior risk stakeholders (CIO, CRO, CISOs and direct reports)
- building solid, trust-based relationships with client stakeholders;
- developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs;
- communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and
- working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, risks and issues
- 7+ years of deploying solutions across the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 7+ years of hands on experience designing and configuring IRM platform solutions
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Certifications on IRM software platforms
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus