VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Technical Program Manager w/Experience in (Navigation) Automotive Industry Location: Plano, TX Duration: Long Term Must Have: Experience in (Navigation) Automotive Industry and Should have handled a team of over 60+ people.
- Proven track record of data driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
- Technical Architecture experience in analyzing and improvising existing complex architecture
- Deep dives into both systemic and latent reliability issues and drives root cause analysis functions
- Experience in AWS, Java, Microservices, RESTful API
- Partners with teams across organization to roll out fixes to ensure systems are highly available, reliable and stable.
- Should have good experience in handling large projects
- Experience driving program roadmaps and execution plans across all phases of planning, development, production readiness and launch
- Partner with key stakeholders in executive teams, product management & engineering, and various cross functional teams to effectively drive towards program outcomes
- Can debate the delivery strategy with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers
- Manage team internal and external interdependencies, resolving team level blockers and dependencies Risk and Issue Management
- Facilitate risk mitigation and contingency planning at initiative level
- Surface issues and risks; escalate for resolution Portfolio Management
- Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
- Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.