- Provides Image Library customer service through incoming phone calls and websites.
- Imports and exports images and imaging information using computer operations and media.
- Digitizes analog images into P.A.C.S. Processes image requests from patients, providers and caregivers using R.I.S. and H.I.S. and other computer applications.
- Maintains all HIPAA and Corporate Compliance standards in regards to Protected Health Information (P.H.I.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office / Excel .
- Typing to operate CRT with proficiency of 30 wpm.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing and walking.
- Occasional bending, stooping and kneeling.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 75 lbs.
- Manual dexterity to operate PC and other basic office equipment; keyboard data entry.
- Requires ability to distinguish letters, symbols, and colors.
- Vision in normal range.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment.