Sets up and maintainproduction on Baird and Waterbury Farrel presses.Performing thefollowing duties:
- Set up and adjust tooling in production equipment.
- Perform maintenance on tooling. Use toolroom equipment to sharpen or fabricate tooling as required.
- Diagnose machine failures and other mechanical problems. Take necessary corrective repair action in a timely manner.
- Assist and instruct Machine Operators and Apprentices to maintain production. May be called upon to operate production equipment as required.
- Follows all safety and housekeeping rules.
- 2-5 years experience working with Baird and Waterbury Farrel presses.
- Employee will be required to work in all areas of the plant.
- Prolonged standing, crawling, kneeling, and walking while performing job assignments.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
- Safety-toed/ slip-resistant shoes, safety glasses, and earplugs are required on the plant floor. Wearing other PPE for a variety of measuring/testing equipment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equalopportunityemployer.We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
Asan equal employment opportunity employer,ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.