The Business Development Intern will work on the agency’s Business Development Team supporting client pitches by actively participating in brainstorming, supporting program execution plans, and researching potential business opportunities for current and new clients.
The Business Development Intern will also engage in specific brand marketing activities by developing a competitive agency report in select categories. The intern will act as a contributor in a variety of new client opportunities.
The qualified candidate will work on exciting projects and collaborations. This is a highly visible role in partnership with other agency departments including the Creative, Account, and Marketing/Communication teams.
Office Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ESTAverage Hours: 25-30 hours per weekStart Date: May 23, 2022End Date: August 5, 2022Compensation: This is an hourly paid internshipRoles and Responsibilities:
Business Development (80% of internship)
- Project support (deck preparation, status reports, project timelines)
- Research to support business development pitches (current and new clients)
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Development of and participation in client presentations
- Coordinate agency outreach
- Coordinating outreach with agency Marketing Team’s content calendar
Other Responsibilities (20% of internship)
- At the close of the internship program, collaborate with fellow interns to develop and present a mock pitch based on the defined objectives and approach
- Attend Inspira U (peer/expert-directed classes on daily marketing tasks)
- Participate in a team leadership orientation
- Participate in Inspira culture events (optional)
QualificationsPreferred Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Mac
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent online research skills
- Organization skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The compensation rage for this job is between $14.00h/hr. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran statusor other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.