A clever cover letter will get your resume noticed more
We are actively screening for a contract Administrative assistant to help the executive team with daily duties. The ideal candidate will be "drama free" and bring:
- Help the global executive team stay on top of everything going on across the organization
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Drafting and managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive team, as appropriate.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting and onboarding
- Providing strategic administrative and project management support for the executive team and other individuals on the leadership team.
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Keep our processes up to date and add new processes to our business playbook.
- Overseeing all of the executive team’s and others’ many projects and making sure they all move forward.
- Tracking - tracking - tracking
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, with evidence of academic or other intellectual distinction
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role - this is NOT entry level
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Willingness to enthusiastically complete both high-level and low-level tasks
- Exemplary references
- Organizing all things in life and business
- Moving fast with no errors
- Having a leadership mindset and desire to learn and grow
- Technology—and learn new things quickly
- Being extremely adaptable and cost-effective
- Taking a vision and high-level goals and executing a project successfully with minimal guidance
- Anticipating questions and needs of the people you support
- You’re hungry and highly driven
- ZERO drama - less than zero
- You have a never say never attitude
- You're able to catch even the smallest grammar and punctuation mistakes
- Your communication is sharp and clear as cut glass
- You know how to anticipate needs and serve in advance
This is a work from home position. This position is also 1099 contract.