As a Monro Assistant Automotive Store Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of everyday store operations including the efficient, productive, and safe operation of our service bays. The Assistant Automotive Manager position is a great way to start your career at Monro. Starting day 1 you will begin a comprehensive Management training program, covering all aspects of your new role, while preparing you for the next. As an automotive Manager for Monro, you will be an essential team member, responsible for building lasting relationships with our Guests. More importantly, you will be part of a team, working together to deliver 5 Star Guest experiences, while using your professional skills to take care of people, their cars and ensure our guests have safe, reliable transportation.
Pay is based on experience.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Store Manager on operations of the store and decisions of hiring, training, coaching, disciplining, and terminating employees
- Support automotive technicians in establishing and maintaining productive sales environment by training and developing teammates on all shop operations and guest services
- Assist with scheduling employees, completing timecards, and assigning work to Lube and Tire technicians
· Performs duties of automotive technician when needed
· Attends meetings and clinics to maintain current knowledge of tools, parts, and repairs
· High school or GED equivalent.
· 2+ years of automotive and sales experience
· Valid Driver License
· Ability to work with hands overhead, stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs.
· Excellent communication skills and basic algebra to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions proportions, and percentages.
· Guest and team focused mindsetPreferred Qualifications
· Automotive State Inspector License
· ASE Automotive Certifications
· Proven Automotive or Automotive Quick Lube sales experience
· Leadership experience
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
· Paid vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Employee Discounts
· Career DevelopmentYour next Destination!Growth Opportunity: At Monro we’re committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating leadership skills and open opportunities. Our Assistant Store Managers receive on-the-job training, company sponsored certifications, as well as course curriculum in Monro University that empowers them to advance to the next level of Automotive Professional.
Monro is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard torace, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.