The BIC Human Resources team is growing, investing and transforming how we deliver services to our team members and business partnership to the organization. We are now looking for a Human Resources Director to join our transformation. This person will partner with members of the BIC Executive Committee and other senior functional leaders on the execution of the business strategy, focused on creation of new organizational processes, strategies and programs that increase employee engagement, productivity and organizational effectiveness while supporting a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and innovation. The HR Group functions team partners with the following functions: Finance, Legal, IT, Communications, Office of the Executive Committee, , Stakeholder Engagement, Global Business Services (GBS), Strategy & Business Development, and Human Resources. The Director, HR, Group Functions will work directly with the CFO, CAO, CHRO, Chief Strategy & Business Development Officer, General Counsel and other senior leaders.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of and extensive experience in business planning, organizational design and development, training and development, recruitment, performance management, employee relations, company culture development, and legal compliance. The HR Director is a critical member of the leadership teams they support and provides both strategic HR leadership and hands on day-to-day HR functionality.What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior executives at BIC, across divisions and regions and key contacts from external companies / firms, and will provide unique expertise and thought leadership to the company on all group function topics to facilitate the resolution of complex business issues.
- Build a strategic HR plan to develop the needed capabilities within group functions, ensuring that the right talent profiles are hired and developed internally to meet future organization needs
- Deliver organization design, capability development and change management interventions that support the wider business and transformation activities, helping to manage the transition of organizations from decentralized and fragmented structure to a global network with resources consolidated in synchronization hubs
- Assist business partners in identifying, developing, coaching and mentoring top talent; ensure we are building a strong team capable of and empowered to build and execute a focused agenda
- Lead, coach and develop two HR Managers (1 in US and 1 in France) while also partnering with other senior HRBPs across the business and the HR Centers of Excellence
- Support the ongoing transformation of our HR operating model, including the implementation of a human capital management system
- Contribute to the overall company vision of the role HR has to play in designing, shaping and driving the organizational culture, new ways of working and wider business goals
- Provide direct comprehensive human resources leadership and support to Group Function teams around the global
QualificationsWhat You’ll Bring:
- An advanced degree in business, human resources or social sciences is preferred
- A minimum of 15+ years of progressive human resources and business leadership experience
- A broad background across key international markets and will have experience working with an executive leadership team
- Strong customer service orientation, have excellent leadership and influencing skills and the gravitas to quickly establish credibility with senior business and functional leaders
- Demonstrated ability to develop, analyze, and interpret data, driving thoughtful recommendations and actions
- Demonstrated organization development experience – aligning structure, people, process, and reward systems with business strategy
- Be technically strong with state-of-the-art knowledge of HR practices in multinational and progressive environments, bringing the ability to drive the continuous improvement of process and outcomes, leveraging technology and efficient processes
- Strong analytical skills combined with excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced matrixed environment, resilient, self-starter and fast learner. Consumer centric mindset
- Ability to influence, negotiate and manage multiple stakeholders, often with competing interests and timelines for action. Lead, not please
- Understanding of Workforce Planning, Organization Design and Change Management
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers.We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteranstatus, disabilitystatus, orsimilarcharacteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employmentopportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to anyteam memberat BIC via email, or directly to a BICteam memberin any form without a valid writtensearchagreement in place for that position will be deemed the solepropertyof BIC, and nofee will be paid in the event thecandidateis hired by BIC as a result of the referral orthroughother means.