The Talent Acquisition Intern will work on the agency’s People & Culture (P&C) team supporting the talent acquisition team by actively participating in the end-to-end recruitment process.
This is a highly visible role interacting with all agency stakeholders. This internship will enable the qualified candidate to gain invaluable organizational and industry knowledge through daily team interactions and assignments as well as work on ad-hoc projects.
Office Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ESTAverage Hours: 25-30 hours per weekStart Date: May 24, 2022End Date: August 6, 2022Compensation: This is an hourly paid internshipRoles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the end-to-end recruitment process, including but not limited to the following:
- Navigate the SmartRecruiters applicant tracking system
- Post jobs to various job boards
- Participate in applicant intake interviews by phone/Zoom
- Source and review resumes
- Create PandaDoc esign documents
- Launch background checks
- Send clearance emails
- Learn about the verbal and written offer process
- Metrics reporting
- Ad-hoc projects
In addition to the recruitment process, the qualified candidate will have exposure to other areas of P&C, including but not limited to:
- Daily/Weekly P&C team and agency meetings
QualificationsPreferred Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Mac
- High emotional intelligence (EQ) with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- People skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The compensation rage for this job is between $14.00h/hr. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran statusor other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.