The DBC (Diageo Beer Company) Intern will work on the agency’s account team supporting current business while receiving real-world experience of the day-to-day of what it takes to launch new marketing programs nationwide, build brands, and connect with consumers. Additionally, the intern will play a lead role in designing the company’s Day of Giving with committee support.
Office Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ESTAverage Hours: 40 hours a weekStart Date: May 23, 2022End Date: August 5, 2022Compensation: This is an hourly paid internshipRoles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in client and brand meetings with responsibility for assembling and maintaining documents such as agendas, minutes, and recaps
- Assist account leadership team with creation and delivery of ad-hoc client reports by leveraging resources and analytics platforms
- Support project leads through engagement with cross department services (strategy, analytics, creative)
- Participate in internal meetings providing status updates on key deliverables
- Assists in the management of systems – data portal, VIP, GreatVines, etc.
- Participate in a team leadership orientation
- Participate in Inspira culture events (optional)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Mac
- Undergraduate course work in marketing
- At least three (3) years of post-secondary education and pursuing a four-year degree in Business, Finance, or Communications.
The compensation rage for this job is between $14.00h/hr. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran statusor other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.