The Creative Intern will take direction from the Creative Director and collaborate the rest of the creative team. They will assist with design needs and concepting while participating in brainstorms and staying up to date with evolving trends.
Office Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ESTAverage Hours: 25-30 hours per weekStart Date: May 23, 2022End Date: August 5, 2022Compensation: This is an hourly paid internshipRoles and Responsibilities:
The Creative intern with assist with graphic design needs, including but not limited to logos, mockups, creative activation elements, and presentations.
- Comfortable working independently, problem solving, and able to present design work
- Collaborate with all departments by demonstrating people skills and respect for all team members
- Participate in conceptual brainstorms by bringing fresh perspective and inspiration to working sessions
- Must go beyond just design to think conceptually
- Keep current on social trends, unique design styles, and technology with ability to share back to the Creative team
- Stay inspired by attending events and learning from industry experts
QualificationsPreferred Skills and Experience:
- At least three (3) years of post-secondary education and actively pursuing a four-year degree in Graphic Design, Communications Art, or a related field.
- Must have experience usingAdobe CC (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- PowerPoint and presentation building skills a plus
- Samples/portfolio that displays creativity and forward thinking
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask and prioritize multiple projects
- Additional skills in photography, video editing, and copywriting a plus
The compensation rage for this job is between $14.00h/hr. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran statusor other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.