AsGlobal brand manager,you will partner withtheGlobal PortfolioDirector in the delivery of Global multi-year growth strategies. You are responsible forleading End-to-End Global innovation; leading cross functional and regional teams to implement innovation programs. Youwill also support the Director as thekey segment owner and expertproviding a link between market knowledge, consumer knowledge and business development.
- Leads and executesthe development of successful strategic business plans to deliver against annual brand targets.
- End-to-end Innovation Leader, leading global cross-functional teams to deliver multi-year disruptiveinnovation;including identifying consumer insights, partnering with R&D, coordinatingand analyzingmarket research, developing package copy and developingCommercial launch materials.
Leads in the development and global roll out ofcreativecampaigns
- Manages agency deliverables including content creation and global roll out.
Jointlyowns and supports the Regional Commercial teams go-to-market strategy and execution of aligned innovation launches on the core business and new items.
Champions theday-to-day operational functions of the global brand, including innovation gate process management, budget management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, Master degreepreferred
- 5-10years of experienceas anAssociate Brand Manager or Brand Manager in BtC with Mass Market experience
- Fluency in English
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated product or brand management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills M
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and cross-cultural environment
What would be a plus for us:
- Efficient and effective with time management and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Experience in innovation funnel and/or global launches
- Experience managing brand budgets or have financial acumen
- Experience working with Panel data and consumer data/insights tools
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers.We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteranstatus, disabilitystatus, orsimilarcharacteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employmentopportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to anyteam memberat BIC via email, or directly to a BICteam memberin any form without a valid writtensearchagreement in place for that position will be deemed the solepropertyof BIC, and nofee will be paid in the event thecandidateis hired by BIC as a result of the referral orthroughother means.