As a part of continuous growth, we are currently looking for a well-organized, target oriented and active person to join the team in the position of a Team Manager, thus ensuring operational excellence, management and developmentof Game Presenters' team.
TEAM MANAGERKey responsibilities:
- Manage, supervise, coach and engage team of Game Presenters, thus building strong team spirit.
- Develop the team organizing and leading trainings according to current needs.
- On-board newcomers, thus ensuring flawless employee experience from the very start.
- Handle disciplinary cases and manage ad hoc situations.
- Continuously manage team so to deliver required results.
- Manage various requests of team members and handle them on a timely manner.
- Establish and foster cross departmental cooperation.
- Analyze employee data and manage monthly bonus distribution.
- Work with company’s internal systems (JIRA, TTS, WIKI, etc.).
- Manage projects set by direct managers proposing initiatives that would benefit department.
- High school diploma or GED; bachelor's degree preferred or2+ years of experience managing staff, up to 20
- Team management experience will be considered as advantage but is not mandatory. Good potential to lead, develop, motivate and engage team members.
- High level of emotional intelligence, excellent communication skills and leadership potential.
- Proactive and results driven approach, logical thinking and decisiveness in decision making.
- Strong character, high level of stress resistance and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work flexible shifts (including nights).
- Induction program tailored for the position needs.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.