As an Automotive Store Manager, you will lead all aspects of everyday store and shop operations including the efficient, productive and safe operation of our service bays. The Automotive Store Manager position is a great way to start your career at Monro. Starting day 1 you will begin a comprehensive Management training program covering all aspects of your new role, while preparing you for the next. As an automotive Manager for Monro, you will be an essential team member, responsible for building lasting relationships with our Guests. More importantly, you will be part of a team, working together to deliver 5 Star Guest experiences, while using your professional skills to take care of people, their cars and ensure our guests have safe, reliable transportation.
Pay is based on experience.Responsibilities
- Ensure sales goals are achieved by assisting in the development and implementation of sales plans, thorough knowledge of Lube and Tire services and other products of the automotive industry
- Introduce tire and service products to guest in efforts to maximize sales and guest satisfaction and loyalty
- Support teammates in establishing and maintaining productive sales environment by training and developing teammates on all shop operations and guest services
- Ensures store is effectively staffed by managing the recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, discipline and development of employees.
- Ensures expense control through management of payroll dollars, telephone usage, store maintenance and repairs, supplies, utilities and other controllable expenses.
- High school or GED equivalent.
- 4+ years of automotive experience
- 4+ years of experience in Automotive Tire Sales and Service experience or Lube and Tire industry experience
- Valid Driver License
- Ability to work with hands overhead, stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills, business mentality and basic algebra skills to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions proportions, and percentages.
- Guest and team focused mindset
- Automotive State Inspector License
- ASE Automotive Certifications
- Proven sales experience in Automotive Complete Auto Care, Tire Sales and Service experience
- Supervisory experience in tire or automotive industry
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard torace, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.