- Provides strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of our Compensation for the NAM. Including counselling and providing advice to HR colleagues and Business Managers on compensation rewards and best practices according to business needs and corporate guidelines, including offers to new hires, compensation changes and bonus/commission plans
- Participates & Leads Annual Rewards processes such as salary planning, bonus planning, salary surveys, and market reference evaluations for all NAM based positions
- Responsibility and ownership to complete all job evaluations using the Korn Ferry Hay Methodology for any position located within the US or Canada as well as assist with job evaluations from other countries globally as needed
- Conducts ongoing benchmarking/market and best practice research & survey analysis to evaluate compensation competitiveness, monitor market trends, interpret results, and make recommendations based on results of compensation surveys for base salary and overall pay for individuals in NAM
- Sole person responsible for submitting all government mandated reporting for the US and Canada regarding EEO-1 (Component 1 & 2) data, veteran reporting, FMLA administration and reporting, Affirmative Action, Canada CNESST governmental reporting, etc.
- Manage local relationships and/or partner with compensation and HRIS vendors on annual reviews, system issues, purchasing of data, etc.
- 5 -7 years of experience in the compensation fieldis required
- Experience within a FMCG company or a compensation service provider is preferred
- Knowledge of compensation programs and experience working with external vendors is required
- Knowledge of related government rules and regulations, including FMLA, EEO-1, Veterans, ADA, Worker’s Compensation, Labor Laws regarding compensation, and other applicable Labor and/or Tax laws and regulations; fulfills compliance and reporting requirements is a must
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers.We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteranstatus, disabilitystatus, orsimilarcharacteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employmentopportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to anyteam memberat BIC via email, or directly to a BICteam memberin any form without a valid writtensearchagreement in place for that position will be deemed the solepropertyof BIC, and nofee will be paid in the event thecandidateis hired by BIC as a result of the referral orthroughother means.