The Service Support Specialist is responsible for managing table uptime and minimizing table downtime as much as possible by proactively dealing with different type of technical issues, following proper escalation path, notifying Licensees in a timely manner about issues occurred and tracking incidents in JIRA / TTS / SST systems, and testing the studio during critical situations.Your duties will be:
- Ensuring that all tables are operational without interruptions;
- Ensuring games results are completed and processed according to the correct procedures to guarantee integrity of games;
- Ensure appropriate number of staff are present for each shift;
- Identifying and resolving all game irregularities due to dealer mistake, software issues or any other reason;
- Identifying and resolving all real-time incidents on the gaming floor relating to all components of operations, including but not limited to hardware, software, and network connectivity;
- Resolving players’ disputes related to the actions of the dealer or any other event that could have affected the integrity of the game.
- Escalating all incidents that cannot be resolved at 1st line to the appropriate 2nd line, or 3rd line support function via Jira or SST as required.
- Identifying problems/repeat Incidents and escalating them to appropriate 2nd line, 3rd Line support function via Jira /SST where appropriate.
- Monitoring critical application functions and Infrastructure components via the provided monitoring tools; identifying, analysing, logging and escalating all alerts as necessary.
- Handling major incident management for all events that affect the availability of the Live Casino Service including but not limited to:
- 1st line diagnosis of all Major Incidents
- Escalation of Major Incidents to the appropriate 2nd line support group
- Coordination of all support activity throughout the duration of Major Incidents
- Providing update to all concerned parties throughout the duration of Major Incidents in line with timeframes defined by our Service Level Agreements.
- Recording all events related to Major Incidents in SST
- Responding to and where possible, resolving any issues raised by licensees either via email or SST.
- Improving and developing subordinates work levels through re-training and development workshops
- Other duties as assigned.
- Execution of job duties requires secondary (higher, special etc.) education;
- Strong written and oral knowledge of English;
- Good level of computer literacy;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to follow procedures and fulfil tasks given by direct manager;
- Strong attention to details;
- Service oriented personality traits;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to make decisions;
- Analytical skills;
- Managerial skills;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Strong people management skills
Please be assured that the Evolution is compliant with infection control standards as outlined by Public Health authorities, and will continue to comply with these standards. Enhanced safety protocols have been implementedto ensure a safe work environment.